Saturday, March 14, 2009

new rule: shave your pits before taking naked pix

smfh

I will never cease to be amazed by the shit that people put online thinkin’ that they’re cute.

About fifteen minutes ago, I went to go answer my mail on MySpace and when I went back to my homepage, I saw that they had once again scrambled my top friends.

↓↓↓↓↓

yeah, I play apps, I'm a dork && iLove it lol

I was feeling impatient, so instead of waiting for MySpace to put my Top Friends back in order, I decided to scroll down and do it my damn self. What I saw in my number 36 spot made me choke on my water and I almost spit on my laptop screen.

Peep this

↓↓↓↓↓

 Don't get dumb, I'm the one who put the X's over her eyes. Okay, seriously, she couldn't SHAVE before she took this damn pic? Ewwwwwwwwwww

What.

The.

FUCK???

I understand the fact that y’all may not see things that way that I do so let me tell you what to be on the look out for in this pic.

1) I gotta speak on the weave. In her picture caption, ol’ girl was like “Long hair don’t care” so I gotta be like “Bitch please, that ain’t nothin’ but yaki”

2) Um…knife wound much?

3) and this…why the fuck would you take a pic like this when you need to shave your underarms? I mean, all that hair right there? Yeah, that’s real sexy.

This chick, whoever the hell she may be, is on the not so reckless end of the scale on my reckless-ometer, earning only about a 3.75 but believe me, I’ve seen a lot worse on MySpace and the other various social networking sites that I belong to and I will be sharing those pix and my thoughts on them every time that I come across a new one.

Excited yet?

lol

No comments: