Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'd like an order of REAL chicken...wait, it's three bux extra?? FAiL!

I went to church earlier--don't get all shocked, I do have some religion about me--and the word that Pastor preached was just what I needed to hear today given everything that's goin' on in my life right now. It's a lot to write and I don't feel the need to write about it right now (maybe later, but no promises) I will just say this:
I have faith in my God that he will make a way. I refuse to give up on the best thing that's ever happened to me, especially since he's never given up on me...
Anywho, I needed to make myself feel better so I was cruising the web for entertainment and I came across my new favorite website Failblog.org
I will be periodically adding my fav. fail moments to my blogs starting with this one
fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

Doesn't it kinda make you question wtf you're getting when you hit up the local China Palace?
lmao

No comments: