Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Here’s to Hoping Yule Shoot Your Eye Out

Hey there, ho-ho-ho there, how goes it Santa’s little helpers? Everyone havin’ a jolly time decking the halls with bows of Ilex aquafolium and rocking around your respective Christmas trees? You’re not? I hope your grandmother gets run over by a reindeer walking home from your house on Christmas eve.

As for ya girl, I’m in my room, caked up with my ferocious beast of a stuffed lion under my electric blanket, bored as all hell and tryin’ to remember where I put one of my many notebooks. I wrote up this blog in response to someone’s overdramatic reaction about something that had absolutely nothing to do with them and I’m thinking about posting it. Not because I know that they’re waiting for my response, but because it was funny and those of you who have quote unquote warped minds and senses of humor much like my own would appreciate it. I said something like

Don't you get tired of jumping to the conclusion that everything I say and do is about you? This never ending game of leapfrog must be tiring, so take a seat on that lily-pad over there and listen well

then I said what I had to say in a rather uncharacteristic, laid back and non rude way. Those of you who think that I’m a bxtch would have enjoyed it. But no matter, the notebook is missing and I can’t be bothered enough to tear up my room looking for it. I finally got it sorta kinda almost but not really clean. One thing about Ren that y’all may not know is that I hate to clean. I need to hurry up, sell a book, sign a multi-release deal with film options and get rich so I can afford to have a maid. Oh, and to move out of Michigan forever; hate it here.

Anyway, that’s all this time around boys and girls. I know how much you non-blog commenting blog readers hate it when you have to actually read, so I’m keeping this one short for y’all. Merry Chrismahanukwanzakah busters, don’t say I never did anything for ya. Now, onto the tracks of the day.

First up, we have “Yule Shoot Your Eye Out” by Fallout Boy 

which is the only Christmas related song I’m throwin’ on here today. I’m sure somewhere, someone is thinking that this song is about them, but allow me to burst the rather large bubble that may be forming as that person reads:
It’s not, but I’m flattered that you think it is.

Next up, we have some Bach, Cello Suite number…um *sigh* I forget and the information wasn’t on my mp3 player smh. Oh well, I do know that it’s played rather beautifully by Jacqueline du Pre

Now we have two selections by Sebastian Mego first is
“You”

then
”Here Comes One”

And to close this one out, I leave you with “Carry On My Wayward Son” by Kansas

On that note, I’m out. Can’t wait til Saturday when I can stop wit’ the Christmas themed puns and titles, these are tiresome to think up y’know.

No comments: