Monday, August 10, 2009

This is the Kind of Shit That Irks Me

To set the record straight, I don’t exactly care for the videos of chicks twerkin’ it out for the niggas of You-Tube and Internetland, but I don’t have a problem wit’ them on a whole either. As a matter of fact, one of my gurlies is a twerker. Whateva. If I could move like that I might make a video or two showin’ off my skills. However, I can’t, so I won’t. I refuse to be the next Angelique
[the star of this post for those who forgot]
but that’s neither here nor there, peep the vid below.
↓↓↓
Did you peep what it was that she had her ass pointed at while she was dancing?
If you say the bed and a laptop, ding ding ding, correct you are, however; that’s not the answer I’m lookin’ for. Look again…yep, that’s a baby on the bed being held by someone who should know better than to subject an impressionable youngster to suck fuckery. Actual people make me sick, a theoretical person would never do this in front of a child.
Ugh.

No comments: