Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ATTN: Dumb bitches and thirsty internet niggas...stay the FXCK off YouTube!

I know that I said that part 2 of the last post was comin' soon but guess what?
I lied, sorry.
I'll have to get the DVD of the performance so I can finish my thoughts on that one.
Now, onto today's post.

*sigh*
I'm at a place in my life where I just ask myself why. Like WHY do they allow idiots with misshapen bodies to post offensive material on YouTube? WHY do they think that shit like that is sexy? WHY are all these thirsty ass internet niggas gassin' up these dumb bitches heads?
So, it must've been a month ago, give or take, when my boy Evan sent me this random ass video. I went to go look at it and I died from the hideousness and the recklessness of it all for about 35 seconds.
Peep it if you dare then keep reading.
BTW, Evan? I shall spoon your eyes out with a spork--wait, would I spork them out? hmm--for sendin' me this shit. Asshole.
[Oh yeah...turn off my music to view the vids. Don't be slow]




I couldn't look at her anymore so I scanned the comments she received and I felt parched from the thirstiness I was witnessing. This lopsided ass cheek havin', I'm like 18 with a deflated Hello Kitty balloon on my wall and I look like I sit in my room and eat bananas all damn day ass bitch has niggas sayin' shit like
"I wanna pay yo' bills"
and
""Baby that vid iz one of the sexiest vidz I have ever seen on here. You make me want to f**k baby, and I do mean F**KKK!"

...So, this is what's sexy in 09?
Double you-Tea-Eff is that shit?
Really?
I mean word?
Ren wishes that she could say that that was the only video this poor, dazed and oh so very confused girl put online but...it'd be a damn lie. If you have the stomach for it, peep the rest of this fuckery. If not, scroll to the bottom of the post.



I myself am insulted that dude, slimgooodbody, said she was the nicest lookin' thick chick he's seen in his life. Me? Thick as a muhfucka and cute on top of it, but I mean, if thats what niggas are into these days, how can I compete?
Oh well, I ain't checkin' fo' y'all no way, I'm taken.





chestax says, "YO its sumthin seriously wrong with this bitch ass!! but i would fuck"
DA HELL??
I rebuke this spirit of thirstiness. Amen.



Questions I had after viewing this particular vid:
What the hell is that squeakin' sound?
Why the fuck is she not rockin' her hips to "Rock Yo' Hips"?
Am I the only one who notices the stickers and shit on her wall?
Why does it look like she's dancin' on one of these floor lamps

instead of a pole?



THiS DUMB BiTCH CALLED THE ViD "Organism" iNSTEAD OF ORGASM!
How the hell are you gonna fake somethin' that yo' remedial, I have a lifetime pass for the short bus let me make sure I got my helmet wit' me ass can't spell?

There are so many things that I could say right now. SO many things, but, I can't do it so I won't get into it. I wish that my laptop wasn't on crack at the moment (those fuckfaced bastards at Dell are REALLY pissin' me off smh) so I could upload the vid that I shot in response to this bullshit (turns out, y'all like my lil cracktarded vids. Makes me smile that does ☺ lol)
As a matter of fact...let me find a flash drive and bring it over to the desktop that I'm currently sitting at so I can upload it. It'll be up soon.
I promise
*crosses fingers behind back*
lol













No comments: