Friday, September 18, 2009

You Know I Had to Do It Again Right?

I had to do it again…

That’s right, another video.

Now, I think that I was just a tad too hype when I was shooting a little while ago because every time I opened my mouth to speak, absolute gibberish would pop out. Which isn’t all that different than what usually happens when I open my mouth, but I was all over the place on those vids. Literally. There was one of me jumping up and down on my bed and another of me throwing ish around the room.

*shrugs*
Anyways, decided that I should only do shout outs and even that got out of hand smh.

[Vimeo link]

Oh yeah, download the track that's playin' in the background and check out everyone that I shouted out while you're at it

Torkalina Ballerina

Lil bro :D

Domo

The DMV Vixen

Tweekygirlbandit [1 word]

lil sis Polo

Big sis Lynn

[Dumb] Dizzy

The heffa who sat in my seat

[lol]

mi amor de mi vida

Before I hear any nonsense from some idiotard face that would cause me to go the eff off, I forgot people. Sheesh. There are a lot of y’all that get touched by my awesomeness. I’ll get you next time

No comments: