Friday, February 19, 2010

The Gift That Keeps on Giving

I was recently informed of some triflin’ ho shxt and I feel as though it’s my duty to share it with those who stumble across my blog and read my notes on FaceBook, especially those who live here in Lansing.
Apparently, there’s a guy on the eastside of the capital city that’s infecting hoodrats and ho’s alike with the herpes simplex virus. Now, I don’t know who he is, but I have it on good authority that there is in fact someone spreading the disease from females to female. These females are in turn spreading it to Patient Zero’s friends when they have sexual contact after the fact and they in turn give the disease to their unsuspecting significant others and so on and so forth.
I don’t know what other diseases are being spread among my peers and I’m gonna keep my thoughts about triflin’ ho shxt to myself but I will say this:
If you choose to be sexually active, be safe.
Fellas, put a condom on it. Ladies, make sure he does. Don't rely on your partner for protection, carry your own. Like I said

and at $6-$10 a pill, Valtrex doesn’t come cheap.

Be safe out there y’all.

1 comment:

WORK[in]PROGRESS said...

abstinence is best. condoms dont always protect against herpes.

"Condoms can significantly reduce the risk of passing on herpes but they cannot provide 100% protection as herpes is not limited to the areas protected by condoms."

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_condoms_prevent_herpes