Thursday, February 19, 2009

So, here’s my question…

So by now, I know that we've all heard about this whole Chris Brown/Rihanna domestic abuse thing. I'm not about to speak on it because for one:
it's none of my damn business what happened or didn't happen between them.
for two:
I can't find it in me to care about someone else's relationship, I have my own to worry about, y'digg me?
for three:
I just all around don't give a damn.
And that’s real.
Anyways, this is my question for whoever happens to stumble across my blog and actually reads it:
Do you think that we would be hearing so much about this if Chris Brown had been…hmm, I don’t know Justin Timberlake? Or any other white celebrity for that matter?
I’m not sayin’ that race is an issue here, just tryin’ to give you a lil somethin’ to think about.

No comments: