Thursday, February 19, 2009

So about yesterday…

This will probably be the first and only time you ever see (or read as the case may be) me do this so cherish the moment.

I apologize for yesterdays blog.

While it made me giggle, I do realize that the way I went about what I did yesterday was wrong and to just post it on the internet where anyone could see it was just flat out rude, that, like the things that I’ve written about my baby Quan’s ex bitch, coulda been kept private lol.

Look, I’m not about to lie, I’m not a fan of Gifted’s music. Never have been and never will be, that’s just a fact of life. But damn, I didn’t have to go in like I did. (and I did go in, it’s a fact, I can’t lie)

And so, I guess what I’m tryin’ to say is:

Gifted, even though I hate almost every song I’ve ever heard of yours, I feel bad for everything I said yesterday.

But don’t expect me to delete the post.

lol

No comments: