Monday, August 9, 2010

“Now if you love her…then tell me what kind of love this is?”

“Temptation’s pimpin’ us both so, who’s the weaker one?”

image

Ah yes, the age old, tiresome and rather annoying debate: why do men cheat?
I have my own thoughts on the subject and I could sit here at my laptop for hours on end, typing up a double spaced, 12 point Times New Roman font, thousand plus word essay that would either have you thinking I’m bitter, wise beyond my almost 21 years and/or crazy, but guess what? I don’t have the time for all that so we’re not gonna go there. Not now. Maybe one day though.
Maybe.
Peep the screen shots below.

image 

image 
notice how I try to be semi-nice and I get told to hush in the end. Ugh. Niggas.

image

image 
image

image 
We’re a mess lol.
Now, from my unfortunately considerable experience, men and women, I can’t leave y’all out even though I’ve never dealt with y’all on a romantic level and have no intention of doing so will cheat for any matter of reasons, but I’ve drawn my own come to the conclusion that most do it because, like it or not and I honestly don’t have the patience to care if you like it, they can. There doesn’t have to be a deep psychological reason behind it, although that’s not to say that there won’t be one, but that’s it. People cheat because they can.

Doesn’t matter if you’re in a committed, loving relationship with someone or not, if you make up in your mind that you want to cheat? Then you’ll cheat. 
Simple as that.
See what I said about people thinkin’ that I’m “bitter”? *sigh* Whateva.

No comments: