Friday, December 17, 2010

Welp.

I was gonna do the figurative and literal “right thing” as far as keeping my mouth shut goes, but then I chipped my manicure and the fact that Sally Hansen stuck me for $6.36 worth of my dwindling paper for a damn “10 Day: No Chip Nail Color” topcoat that lasted for three and a half days reminded me of why I’ve been irritated lately, so we’ll see about that “right thing”. No Spike Lee. Not only that, but when I woke up a little while ago, I noticed that one of my nails had up and disappeared like Naomi Campbell’s edges socks and draws. Dammit. Why won’t they let my manicure be great, yo?
Bastards.
So anyway, here I am. It’s 0325 and I’m sprawled across my bed, unable to go back to sleep with iLLVibes’ “I love Hip-Hop vol. 1” podcast blaring through the speakers of my Ghetto Blaster Tote from Karmaloop and…I totally just forgot what I was about to say. Eff this. I’m going back to sleep.

No comments: